Father's Day Gift Guide
If your dad is a grillmaster like mine, look no further for the ultimate gift guide that is sure to have just the right gift for him - at an affordable price. I've got you covered with everything from grilling and basting to flipping and branding. Whether you're looking for a gift for your father, husband, brother, uncle or other, you'll find something that is perfect for him.
Worried you've waiting until the last minute? Don't fret. Most of these options can be delivered in just a couple of days with no added shipping costs. Happy Grilling!
Essential Grilling Tools
If I had to guess, Dad probably needs an upgrade on at least one or two grilling tools!
- OXO Good Grip 16" Grilling Tongs, $15
- After LOTS of grilling, I have yet to find a pair of tongs that even compare to my OXO ones (you can thank me later).
- Grill Daddy Ergonomic Grill Cleaning Brush, $32
- There is nothing I hate more than going to clean off my grill and my hand slipping onto the greasy grill top. I love the way this brush is set up to help you easily put a little more muscle into cleaning and making your hand almost impossible to slip.
- Mercer's Culinary All-Purpose Hell-Handle Spatula, $35
- This spatula is my all time favorite when grilling up fish. You will NOT be disappointed!
- Cuisinart BBQ Tools Set, $40 (Extra 20% Off)
- Intersted in an all-in-one set for this Father's Day? You'll really like this one. It even comes with a basting brush and hard case, which are an added bonus.
Cooking Hacks for the Grill
I love anything that is going to make my grill heat up faster or make my time at the grill just a little more efficient. That's why I'm sharing some of my favorite grilling hacks with you.
- Weber Rapid-fire Chimney Starter, $15
- If you prefer a charcoal grill, a chimney starter is essential, and this has been my favorite one that I've tried!
- High Heat Non-Stick Pizza Pan, $27 (Extra 20% Off)
- I love grilling pizzas during the summer time, and this is my favorite pan to use. I love how the handles make it easy to remove it from heat. Prep tip: I like to warm it up slightly before I put my pizza dough on it. They all claim "non-stick," but sometimes that's not the case!
- Grillaholics Grill Basket, $35 (On SALE for $22)
- I have seen so many reviews that RAVE about this grill basket, which is why I had to just buy it to test it out myself! I love to use it for veggies, but it is very versatile.
- ThermoPro Meat Thermometer for Grill, $18
- I like this thermometer because you can use it on the grill or inside in the oven. It is really easy to read and super simple.
- Traeger BBQ Wood Pellets, $19
- If you haven't tried wood pellets while grilling then you haven't grilled at all!! There are so many kinds - hickory, apple, smoked, mesquite, pecan, cherry, maple. They add such great flavor to whatever you are grilling up.
Fun Grill Accessories
So what do you do when Dad has pretty much everything he will ever need for his grill? You get the unnecessary - but still very necessary - grill accessories!
- AP Products Propane Level Sensor, $45
- I don't actually have one of these, but the thought of getting a text whenever my propane tank is running low is definitely tempting! I hate going out to grill only to find that I'm out of propane! So annoying!
- Triple Initial Steak Brand, $40
- This one is totally not necessary, but such a fun accessory, especially if Dad loves to entertain and show off his perfectly grilled meats.
- BBQ Grill Light, $20
- I'm lucky to have good outside lighting by my grill, but I know a few friends who don't and love having a grill light. Ain't nobody got time to pull out their phone flashlight to see if some pork chops are done!!
- Meat Lovers BBQ and Rubs, $43
- This is a perfect gift for the Dad who already has it all. There are different sauces and rubs to try, and I'll be honest, every rub I have ever tried from Williams-Sonoma has been spot on!
- Franklin Barbecue: A Meat-Smoking Manifesto, $20
- Franklin Barbecue is one of the most famous restaurants in the entire nation when it comes to good Southern barbecue. If Dad is a charcoal grilling / meat-smoker lover, he will love some of the tips, tricks and recipes in this book!