Looking for an appetizer that's going to be a definite crowd-pleaser for the Super Bowl? Avocado-Feta Salsa is always my last-minute appetizer solution! This recipe uses only six ingredients—four of which I’ll bet you already have on hand. Plus, it can be tossed together in less than 10 minutes. Who doesn’t have time for that?! The fresh dip is a game changer, so be prepared to get asked for the recipe by friends!
This salsa is perfect served with tortilla chips for a party, but I also like to add it into my menu during the week. I’ll spoon it on top of grain bowls, throw it in tacos, or serve it over grilled chicken and fish.
Every time I make Avocado-Feta Salsa I’m always amazed at how a recipe that is SO simple and quick can be SO good. This one’s definitely a keeper!
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- dash of salt and garlic powder
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pit removed and chopped